Challenge can’t wait. Motivation can’t wait.
Happiness can’t wait. Your child can’t wait.
Whether your child is just beginning preschool or venturing into the middle school years, we’re glad you’re considering The Avery Coonley School for their educational journey. The Avery Coonley School is an excellent place for highly motivated, high-ability learners who eagerly seek new challenges.
Here, gifted and high-achieving students flourish in a unique and collaborative culture where the drive to learn transcends all other differences.
Contact our admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-353-7213. To help you make the best educational choice for your child, we’ll talk with you about giftedness, independent schools, financial aid, the curriculum, the admission process, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the goal of the admission process at The Avery Coonley School?
- Does The Avery Coonley School have a wait list (admission pool)?
- Does my child need to retest every year in order to remain in the admission pool?
- Why should my child apply if there are no openings at this time in their grade?
- Is priority given to those students who have higher test scores?
- How are students selected after they qualify?
- Do children who attend the Preschool at Avery Coonley receive any preference during the admission process for Kindergarten?