Once a Seahorse, you are always a Seahorse!
We want you to stay connected to ACS and your classmates no matter where you go. We offer a variety of ways that you can keep in touch including our alumni newsletter, book club, and events throughout the year. Check them out below!
Remember to keep us informed of where you are and what you are up to — send your news to Barbara Cosentino.
We also invite you to join our new online platform - The Avery Coonley Community!
The Avery Coonley Community brings our community together by providing you with access to:
● A running feed of alumni updates, interesting content, photos, and conversations.
● A directory that connects you to the ACS community around the world.
● A mentoring program, giving you the opportunity to be a mentor or a mentee.
● A job board with current opportunities, posted by alumni, students, and strategic partners.
● Group conversations allowing you to engage at a more granular level with those with the same field of study, interests, careers, industries, and location as you.
● Invitations to upcoming events, including virtual get-togethers, webinars hosted by subject-matter experts, and other organic engagement opportunities created for and by you.
Registration is easy! Sign up in less than two minutes by clicking the button below.
An Evening with Alumni Entrepreneurs: Life After ACS
Please join us for an evening career panel offered by the ACS Alumni Office and the Alumni Council. The "Evening with Alumni" series will feature alumni from various industries providing real-world advice about their career paths, their work lives, and experiences in a panel format. These events are ideal for both seasoned professionals who wish to share their knowledge and network within the ACS community, and to young alumni looking to make a career choice or obtain career advice.